Fights Corrosion & Contaminants!
Protects Against Brake Failure!
EMS Brake Service is backed by the Lifetime EMS Protection Plan if the initial service is performed within 100,000 miles (160,000 km). To maintain coverage, get a EMS Brake Service every 30,000 miles (50,000 km)!
- Spongy brake pedal
- Corrosion of brake parts
- Gradual loss of brake function
Recommended every 30,000 miles (50,000 km), the EMS Brake Service completely removes all the old brake fluid and replaces it with fresh fluid, supplemented with a conditioner that will maximize brake fluid performance.
- Prevents corrosion in master cylinder
- Cleans varnish from the brake system
- Removes air from the brake lines
- Replaces worn brake fluid with BG Heavy Duty DOT 3 or DOT 4 Brake Fluid
- More responsive brakes
- Increased vehicle safety
- Smoother stopping
- Quieter brakes